The LaSalle Police Service strives to increase the safety of our roadways for everyone through education and enforcement.
During the month of August 2022, the LaSalle Police Service Traffic Unit and Patrol Officers issued or investigated:
– 92 Provincial Offence Notices
– 14 Part III Summonses – 6 of which were for operate motor vehicle – perform stunt (most of which were for exceeding the speed limit by 40km/h or more)
– 4 Drive while suspended
– 1 Impaired Operation of a Motor Vehicle – Criminal Code Charge
– 2 Alcohol consumption related licence suspensions
– 25 Motor vehicle collision investigations
We ask that all motorists join us in keeping our community safe by obeying the speed limit and following the rules of the road.