Welcome to LaSalle Police Online Reporting
IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY OR THERE IS A SITUATION IN PROGRESS CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY.
If you answer YES to any of the below questions, call 9-1-1 immediately.
- Is this an emergency?
- Is the incident in progress?
- Is there an immediate danger posed to yourself or someone else?
It is an emergency if someone’s immediate health, safety, or property is in immediate danger or there is a crime in progress.
The LaSalle Police Service online reporting system is designed to make it easy and convenient to report minor or non-emergent incidents and crimes. Online reporting is for minor incidents only and will not automatically generate an “Incident Report”. An officer will still contact you for further details if a “report” is required.
Please fill out all applicable boxes and include when you would like an officer to stop by or call. If an officer is required to meet with you in person, you will be asked screening questions related to the COVID-19 health risks before an officer is dispatched.
The following are examples of, but not limited to, types of non-emergent incidents that may be reported through online reporting:
- Theft and attempted thefts under $5,000.00 (minor thefts and thefts from vehicles).
- Fraud and attempted fraud under $5,000.00 (attempted telephone and computer fraud).
- Mischief under $5,000.00
- House Check Requests
- Reports of violations of the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act(Social Distancing and Essential Businesses)
If you still need to call the LaSalle Police Service: 519 969-5210